UrsaLeo to Deploy Digital Twin Solutions Across the Trineflex Consortium
Leveraging NVIDIA Omniverse Enterprise, a platform for developing Universal Scene Description (OpenUSD) applications for industrial digitalization, UrsaLeo will deliver a new era of immersive and collaborative digital twin experiences to companies within the consortium via the NVIDIA Graphics Delivery Network (GDN). UrsaLeo’s technology, in conjunction with Omniverse, will change the way companies and users interact with and manage complex systems.
UrsaLeo is currently working on delivering digital twins to four of Trineflex’s end users. These include:
- Esamur and Edyap — UrsaLeo is delivering twins of their water treatment plants, allowing them to visualize simulated data in real time to reduce energy consumption and improve water quality at both locations.
- Halcor — UrsaLeo is delivering a twin of a copper pipe manufacturing plant and collecting real-time data to help reduce energy consumption.
- Verallia — UrsaLeo is delivering a twin of a glass manufacturing plant and collecting real-time data to help reduce energy consumption.
Key features and benefits of each collaboration include:
- Cutting-Edge Digital Twins — UrsaLeo’s digital twins, powered by NVIDIA Omniverse, provide an unprecedented level of fidelity, realism, and interactivity, allowing consortium members to virtually explore, analyze, and simulate their physical assets in a highly immersive and collaborative 3D environment.
- Visual Real-Time and Simulated Data — Customers are interested in reducing energy consumption, and Trineflex’s member LCM (Linz Center of Mechatronics) is simulating operations to see how this can be achieved. UrsaLeo will display simulated data in the twin environment and also ingest real-time data from the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems installed at each location.
- Enhanced Collaboration — Ursaleo’s solution, developed on the Omniverse platform, will foster collaboration and data sharing among consortium members. It will enable real-time, cloud-based collaboration, allowing teams to work together seamlessly, regardless of their geographical locations.
- Improved Decision-Making — With advanced digital twin technology, Trineflex Consortium members can make informed decisions faster and with greater confidence, leading to enhanced operational efficiency and reduced downtime.
- Interoperability — UrsaLeo’s digital twin solutions seamlessly integrate with existing systems, ensuring a smooth transition and minimal disruption to consortium operations.
- For real-world context for its digital twins, UrsaLeo uses Cesium, the leading 3D geospatial platform